New Delhi : National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India. It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality, vocational institutions.It provides funding to build scalable vocational training initiatives.Its mandate is also to enable support systems such as quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships.
1. NSDC seeks to hire an agency to develop an IT application for the management of Trainers and Assessors, please refer to Draft ToR for more details.
2. Objectives of the assignment: A technology platform is required to manage a cadre of qualified trainers and assessors being created in the skill eco-system. The platform would be required to support smoother implementation of training of trainers (ToT) and training of assessors (ToA) programme along with other functions as specified in the draft Terms of Reference.
3. Duration of the contract: The software should be customized as per stated requirements within 6 months from the date of contract signing. Post implementation the consultant would have to provide minimum one year of support effective from Go Live. This O & M period may be extended based on the requirement. The draft Terms of Reference is enclosed as Annexure -1 in the EOI document hyperlinked below.
4. National Skill Development Corporation now invites eligible firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services.
Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. For the short-listing criteria, refer document hyperlinked below.
5. The selection will be based on Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) as per approved NSDC Procurement Guidelines.
6. Consulting firm may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their technical qualifications. The “Association” may take the form of a joint venture (with joint and several liability) or of a sub-consultancy, and this should be stated clearly in the submission.
7. Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 1000 to 1700 hours.
8. Expressions of interest must be delivered as one hard copy and electronic/soft copy either in USB drive or CD to the address below through registered post/speed post/ courier/ by Hand by 12th October 2017 till 1700 hrs.
For complete information, refer Expression of Interest Reference No.: EOI/TOT/2017/0022 Dated 27th September 2017 published on NSDC website or Click Here